Bellevue Property Management
Nobody does more to protect your property than Gregory Property Management
- Move in inspection and walk-through with new tenant to establish our expectation for care and maintenance of your property
- Move-in Documentation. State of the art tenant move-in report with hundreds of photo’s to establish and protect the condition of your property
- Tenant inspections 90 days after move-in and every 6 months
- During our Tenant inspections we make note and share with you any maintenance items that you may want to address. We want to help you maintain and maximize your investment
- Our tenants get email and video reminders of care and maintenance issues that are their responsibilities
- In-house maintenance team available to handle maintenance and repair quickly, and save you money
Whether you are around the corner or out of the country, you can be comfortable with the knowledge that Gregory Property Management is keeping a watchful eye on your property.
Experience Bellevue Property Management
Marketing Your Home
- Market your property through the Multiple Listing Service and website
- We post your home to the following Web based real estate sites: Craigslist, Realtor.com, Hotpads, Zillow, Oodle, dothomes, backpage, vast, enormo, local, lycos, and many more.
- Offer commission in the Multiple Listing Service to other Agents. (Many management companies are not members of the Multiple Listing Service and therefore do not market your property to other Realtors)
- Yard sign and directional signs
- Digital Wide-Angle photo’s for all the Internet marketing
"Having Brad Gregory managing our property in Lynnwood, WA for the last 3 years has given us peace of mind. We have had minor maintenance issues and he just took care of them right away. Then when sending the next check to us he provides a statement and all receipts for the work performed. We like the fact that Brad got those small issues resolved without bothering us. Overall, Brad has shown to be very knowledgeable about managing properties. We are very happy to have him helping us." - Jon S.
"They have managed my rental house for 7 years now, always with good results. Professional service. Never a complaint. Brad runs the company and I think does most of the managing. He is polite, professional, and knowledgeable. Always seems to find a great tenant (we’ve had 3 very good tenants) and I feel they are keeping a good eye on my rental house. I wanted to give them a thumbs up because they deserve it!" - Lauren
Protecting Your Home Through Inspections and Repairs
- Move in inspection and walk thru with tenant explaining expectations and care concerns
- Move in photo’s to document overall condition of home
- 90-day Interior inspection with tenant to ensure we are off to the right start
- Seasonal reminders to tenants of care and maintenance issues
- In-house maintenance crew available to quickly handle minor repairs and coordinate with contractors for larger jobs
- During our Tenant inspections, we make note of anything we see that may need attention or future maintenance.….we do not want your home to degrade and go unattended.
- Whether you are around the corner or out of the country, you can e comfortable knowing that someone is keeping a watchful eye on your property.
- Monthly statement with your rent payment
- Year end statement, simple and summarized
- Contact tenant immediately about rent payments, maintenance issues, and any non-compliance
Experienced Bellevue Property Management
The list of tasks for finding a tenant, placing a tenant, and managing a property on a monthly basis is long. Learn how what we do differently benefits YOU.
A good property manager should be able to save you, and even make you, enough money to cover some or all of the costs of professional property management.
When your property requires maintenance and repair, be sure you are getting the best value and only necessary repairs are being performed.
We use the best software in the business to help us manage our properties. View documents and statements for your property in your owner portal 24/7.
About Bellevue WA
Bellevue lies 10 miles east of Seattle on the shores of Lake Washington. Bellevue is the home of U.S. operations for many international firms including Expedia, Paccar, T-Mobile, Eddie Bauer, SAP, Symetra and hosts large satellite facilities for Google, Microsoft, Facebook, eBay, Oracle, Salesforce and many more. The technology company Amazon was founded in Bellevue and still has significant presence. In 2014, Bellevue was ranked as the second-best place to live by USA Today. Source: Wiki