What We Do For You
Market Your Home
- Market your property through the Multiple Listing Service and our website
- We post your home to the following Web based real estate sites: Craigslist, Realtor.com, Hotpads, Zillow, Oodle, dothomes, backpage, vast, enormo, local, lycos, and many more.
- Offer commission in the Multiple Listing Service to other Agents. (Many management companies are not members of the Multiple Listing Service and therefore do not market your property to other Realtors)
- Yard sign and directional signs
- Digital Wide-Angle photo’s for all the Internet marketing
Find a Quality Tenant
- Pre-screen prospective tenants before setting appointment to make sure the tenant is a good fit for your property
- Set appointments at prospects convenience so we don’t lose a potential tenant
- Show property evenings and weekends
- Credit check, background check, employment check, Rental history check
- 23 step New Tenant process to ensure you are legally covered
- Leasing fee charged once per year and never again for an existing tenant
Protect your home – Inspections and Repairs
- Move in inspection and walk thru with tenant explaining expectations and care concerns
- Move in photo’s to document overall condition of home
- 30 day Interior inspection with tenant to ensure we are off to the right start
- Interior inspections every 6 months or sooner if needed
- Seasonal reminders to tenants of care and maintenance issues
- Minor repairs done at no cost. We go look at many of the repair requests. Often it is an easy fix at no charge to you unless it is certain we need a specialty contractor, all repair requests are inspected to determine whose responsibility, the urgency, and the best and most cost effective repair
- During our Tenant inspections, we make note of anything we see that may need attention or future maintenance.….we do not want your home to degrade and go unattended.
- Whether you are around the corner or out of the country, you can e comfortable knowing that someone is keeping a watchful eye on your property.
- Monthly statement with your rent payment
- Year end statement, simple and summarized
- Contact tenant immediately about rent payments, maintenance issues, and any non-compliance
About Bothell WA
Bothell is a thriving riverfront community that’s undergoing exciting changes downtown. Straddling two counties (King and Snohomish), Bothell offers great parks and recreation opportunities, quality schools, excellent restaurants and retail, and more. The City is also home to the University of Washington Bothell, ranked number one in the state for value and quality by Money Magazine.