Kirkland Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Home - What We Offer
Market Your Home
- Market your property through the Multiple Listing Service and website
- We post your home to the following Web based real estate sites: Craigslist, Realtor.com, Hotpads, Zillow, Oodle, dothomes, backpage, vast, enormo, local, lycos, and many more.
- Offer commission in the Multiple Listing Service to other Agents. (Many management companies are not members of the Multiple Listing Service and therefore do not market your property to other Realtors)
- Yard sign and directional signs
- Digital Wide-Angle photo’s for all the Internet marketing
Find a Quality Tenant
- Pre-screen prospective tenants before setting appointment to make sure the tenant is a good fit for your property
- Set appointments at prospects convenience so we don’t lose a potential tenant
- Show property evenings and weekends
- Credit check, background check, employment check, Rental history check
- 23 step New Tenant process to ensure you are legally covered
- Leasing fee charged once per year and never again for an existing tenant
"Having Brad Gregory managing our property in Lynnwood, WA for the last 3 years has given us peace of mind. We have had minor maintenance issues and he just took care of them right away. Then when sending the next check to us he provides a statement and all receipts for the work performed. We like the fact that Brad got those small issues resolved without bothering us. Overall, Brad has shown to be very knowledgeable about managing properties. We are very happy to have him helping us." - Jon S.
"They have managed my rental house for 7 years now, always with good results. Professional service. Never a complaint. Brad runs the company and I think does most of the managing. He is polite, professional, and knowledgeable. Always seems to find a great tenant (we’ve had 3 very good tenants) and I feel they are keeping a good eye on my rental house. I wanted to give them a thumbs up because they deserve it!" - Lauren
Protect Your Home Through Inspections and Repairs
- Move in inspection and walk thru with tenant explaining expectations and care concerns
- Move in photo’s to document overall condition of home
- 90-day Interior inspection with tenant to ensure we are off to the right start
- Seasonal reminders to tenants of care and maintenance issues
- In-house maintenance crew available to quickly handle minor repairs and coordinate with contractors for larger jobs
- During our Tenant inspections, we make note of anything we see that may need attention or future maintenance.….we do not want your home to degrade and go unattended.
- Whether you are around the corner or out of the country, you can e comfortable knowing that someone is keeping a watchful eye on your property.
- Monthly statement with your rent payment
- Year end statement, simple and summarized
- Contact tenant immediately about rent payments, maintenance issues, and any non-compliance
About Kirkland WA
The city's downtown waterfront has restaurants, art galleries, a performing arts center, public parks, beaches, and a collection of public art, primarily bronze sculptures. Warehouse chain Costco previously had its headquarters in Kirkland (now in Issaquah); the city is the namesake of its "Kirkland Signature" store brand. Google has a development office in Kirkland. Source: Wiki